– Medical: we offer a number of national medical plans. Our employees also have access to voluntary Gap Insurance, HSA (for qualifying plans) and FSA to cover co-pays, deductibles and other out-of-pocket medical expenses.
– Dental plans, with allowance for out-of-pocket expenses.
– Vision plan, with allowance for out-of-pocket expenses.
– Life & Disability Insurance: we provide basic life, AD&D, and long-term disability insurance at no cost to the employee. Additionally, our employees have access to voluntary ancillary products such as supplemental medical and life insurance and additional long term or short-term disability insurance.
Our company understands the importance of focusing on the future, and provides 401k retirement plans (Traditional and Roth accounts).
We offer 15 days of Paid Time Off (PTO) as a benefit that provides employees flexibility in the use of paid time for planned and unplanned absences. Our employees also have the opportunity to earn more PTO days with tenure. Additionally, we offer 10 holidays per year.
We highly value and reward our employees through programs set in place for their contribution to the growth of the Company.
– Employee Referral Program: we trust our team and understand that their contacts are greatly valuable for the company. Our Referral Program awards successful contributions from our employees to the growth of our team.
– Pipeline Incentive Program (PIP): an award in appreciation of a successful contribution of our employees to the growth of the company.
– VAST initiative: we give our employees the chance to internally develop value-added solutions and tools, or many other activities that can be developed into value by the Encore Semi organization.
Our company understands that education is key for success. We provide allowance to pay for the cost of Employee education, including tuition, books and supplies. We also incentivize our employees to attend events and conferences so they can remain up to date with the industry.