Encore Semi’s Functional Safety Solutions Group (FSSG) is centered around a team of Functional Safety Experts. FSSG provides customers with full-service functional safety support relative to the safety life-cycle product development.
Our broad range of services include:
We are a part of ARM’s Functional Safety Partnership Program (Design and Training) to provide an ecosystem with the right experience and expertise in the field of functional safety.
Our leadership is well recognized and plays an active role in defining functional safety standards
- Multiple patents in diagnostic monitoring and safety mechanism capabilities of embedded microcontrollers
- Actively involved with the Journal of Connected and Automated Vehicles (JVAC)
- Part of the ISO 26262 committee since 2010
We engage with our customer in four ways to address their challenges:
Our experience with SOC’s
- Complex video processing platforms
- including multiple quad-cores, DSP’s, mesh networks, multiple communication devices on same IC
- Complex angular speed and position sensors
- single-chip ASIL D with heterogenous analog sense elements and mixed-signal processing
- Complex AV domain Controller architecture