CONSULTANTS WHO PROVIDE UNIQUE VALUE
When you need to take advantage of our staff augmentation services, we work hard to find the right highly qualified engineer to match your existing methodology and process, resulting in the most efficient teambuilding possible. Our U.S.-based engineers serve as consultants, providing specific expertise to help your team tackle tough problems.
All candidates are thoroughly vetted by senior Encore Semi engineers before undergoing your screening process. We can complete our due diligence (search and qualification) in as little as a week—because we understand your need for our expertise is typically urgent.
Each engagement is structured to meet your specific needs:
- Short term or long term, two weeks to two years
- Project focused, or problem focused
- Engineers hit the ground running, eliminating the learning curve
Encore Semi is an extension of your technical resource pool ready to meet your most dynamic project schedule and resource needs. Here’s how our proven “Search, Qualification, and Program Management” process works:
If our existing engineers on staff are not available or if they are not in the right location or have technical skills needed for your project we use our in-house recruiting team to find potential candidates.
These candidates are then screened by Encore Semi technical personnel or outside consultants, on occasion, to insure the selected candidates meet our customer’s technical and interpersonal requirements. This process insures that we save our customers time sorting through multiple unqualified resumes.
Once our resources are assigned, Encore Semi offers program management insures that our engineers are meeting customer expectations throughout the project. Once again, the goal is save our customers time dealing with technical or personal issues that may arise throughout the project.
- Design verification (UVM/OVM, SystemVerilog, ABV) and verification plans
- SoC and FPGA design implementation
- Custom analog and mixed-signal layout in FinFET technology
- RTL design (Verilog, SystemVerilog, VHDL)
- Low-power design from system level to physical implementation and signoff
- Static timing analysis
- RTL and gate-level power analysis and correlation
- Formal verification and property checking
- Emulation and simulation
- Place and route
- Clock tree synthesis
- Timing closure
- Signal and power integrity (IR-drop) analysis
- Yield enhancement
- Physical verification
- Silicon debug
- H/W and S/W co-verification
- Design for test (DFT), ATPG, and scan insertion
- Custom embedded software and firmware development: Linux, Android, Windows, Windows CE, WindRiver, GCC, GDB, Visual Studio, Eclipse, ARM, MIPS, PowerPC, DSP, PCIe, TCP/IP, USB, SD, eMMC, and NAND
- Complete board support packages and operating system porting: bootloaders, kernels, device drivers, DDK releases, toolchains, and root file systems
- Middleware and library porting and updates: OpenMAX, OpenGL.VG, ALSA, libc, ulibc, and bionic
A RELATIONSHIP FOCUS
Encore Semi wants to be your go-to resource when your team faces challenging issues or you need to ramp up your workflow to meet aggressive deadlines. In addition to our 100+ experienced engineers, we have a growing internal network of over 6,000 highly skilled engineers with an average experience of 10+ years.
If the skillset you need is not in this pool, we will find it through an exhaustive search of various external resources. For select customers, we will also implement specific training programs to educate Encore Semi’s engineers on a specific flow and methodology.
Building long-term relationships is an important part of our mission, and we do that by developing a culture of service-mindedness, actively listening to customer needs, and striving to always provide the highest value.
what does itar mean?
International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) is a set of United States government regulations that control the export and import of defense-related articles and services on the United States Munitions List (USML).
Encore Semi is fully compliant with International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR), a set of U.S. government regulations designed to control the information and material related to military technologies. ITAR ensures that military technologies are only shared with U.S. nationals and persons with special exemption from the Department of State. ITAR registration reflects Encore Semi’s obligation to handle ITAR-protected products, technology, and materials while abiding by all ITAR regulations.