We have in-depth expertise in the areas of IC design and embedded software, combined with a well-honed ability to provide augmentation services by engaging in a search and qualification process that finds the right talent for each opportunity.
Expert design verification
We have deep knowledge of modern design verification methodologies spanning OVM, UVM, SystemVerilog, simulation, coverage analysis, and formal property checking.
Custom embedded software development
We develop embedded software per customer specifications using Linux, Android, ARM, and other leading platforms.
Leading-edge low-power design
We understand power issues throughout the system, software, and IC design flow. We can also recommend and develop low-power design methodologies that suit specific requirements for ultra low-power Internet of Things (IoT) and medical devices, highly integrated wireless communications ICs, or high-performance designs approaching power supply and cooling limits.
Advanced system-level software validation
We ensure correct functionality of customers’ products with embedded software originating from multiple sources.
Our program management abilities and unique engineering skills will make us your go-to technology resource.
What our expert team can do for you
- Design verification (UVM/OVM, SystemVerilog, ABV) and verification plans
- SoC and FPGA design implementation
- Custom analog and mixed-signal layout in FinFET technology
- RTL design (Verilog, SystemVerilog, VHDL)
- Low-power design from system level to physical implementation and signoff
- Static timing analysis
- RTL and gate-level power analysis and correlation
- Formal verification and property checking
- Emulation and simulation
- Place and route
- Clock tree synthesis
- Timing closure
- Signal and power integrity (IR-drop) analysis
- Yield enhancement
- Physical verification
- Silicon debug
- H/W and S/W co-verification
- Design for test (DFT), ATPG, and scan insertion
- Custom embedded software and firmware development: Linux, Android, Windows, Windows CE, WindRiver, GCC, GDB, Visual Studio, Eclipse, ARM, MIPS, PowerPC, DSP, PCIe, TCP/IP, USB, SD, eMMC, and NAND
- Complete board support packages and operating system porting: bootloaders, kernels, device drivers, DDK releases, toolchains, and root file systems
- Middleware and library porting and updates: OpenMAX, OpenGL.VG, ALSA, libc, ulibc, and bionic